This pack contains 10 disposable type IIR face masks (face coverings) made from three layers of high-quality, non-woven, breathable fabric to cover the mouth and nose. They feature a pleat style at the front and an ear loop fastening for optimal comfort.
Each mask offers 98% bacterial filtration efficiency and complies with the
EN 14683:2019 standard.
- One size
- Skin friendly and soft to the face
- Three layer design
- Single-use only
- Adjustable nose bridge
- Comfortable and Breathable
The Biomiracle staysafe Face Mask is suitable for use if you are showing symptoms of infection or have been in contact with someone who is infected. It's important to note that face masks do not provide protection against coronavirus (COVID-19) but could help to minimise the risk of transmission to other people in some circumstances. Face masks should not be used in place of social distancing and hand washing, or in place of self-isolation. Anyone with coronavirus (COVID-19) symptoms, and their household, must still self-isolate at home.
Each mask is single-use only and should be disposed of in household waste immediately after use. You should also remove and replace these masks when they become moist, as this can impact the effectiveness of the filter.
50 Disposable Medical Mask
1) Clean your hands with soap and water or hand sanitiser before touching the mask.
2) Remove a mask from the box and make sure there are no obvious tears or holes in either side of the mask.
3) Determine which side of the mask is the top. The side of the mask that has the stiff bendable edge is the top. The coloured side of the mask is the front and should face away from you.
4) Place a loop around each ear.
5) Once in position, ensure the mask is adjusted to completely cover the nose and mouth.
6) Use both hands to mould or pinch the stiff edge to the shape of your nose.
7) Clean your hands again with soap and water or hand sanitiser.